Monday, June 4, 2007

about those hamstrings

One day into the challenge, and here I am typing, sitting at my desk and yes... not doing any pilates. I still feel sore from yesterday's home workout (excuse) but I did manage to walk for a good 45 minutes around the neighborhood and do an additional 25 minutes on my elliptical trainer. I think that may be causing some lower back issues, or maybe it's that plus sitting plus my already tight hamstrings?

Anyway, 'String theory (don't worry, I can barely handle things physical, so I'm not even going to touch physics) has a great overview of what's going on and how I can fix it. I'm clearly living the 90/90 lifestyle. Or in my case, 90/90/90: 90 degrees of hip flexion with 90 degrees of knee flexion, 90% of my day. Good thing I can stand up while talking to my computer.

No comments: